Microsoft Word users may come across this issue from time to time: a blank page either in the middle or at the conclusion of a file that cannot seem to be deleted. Frustrating! You may choose to print only select pages, but that doesn’t specifically solve the situation. Here in this article, we will share How to Delete a Page in Word 2013 and How to remove unwanted Page in Word.
So there is a blank page either at the center or at the conclusion of one’s Word document that can’t be seemingly removed. This can be a very common and often frustrating incident that many consumers face while making information within Microsoft Word. Sure, you may choose to print only select pages, but that doesn’t specifically solve the situation. There are so many solutions available for How to Delete an Unwanted Blank Page in Microsoft Word and here we are sharing all the working methods to fix How to Add or Remove Page Breaks in Word 2016.
How to Delete a Page in Word
Added blank pages in Microsoft Word are often caused by additional lines or page breaks. If you’ve tried (and failed) to remove a blank page by clicking on the underneath right corner of a blank page and hitting backspace until it disappears, you can fix the issue by removing most of the hidden format indicators. Discover ways to show and remove sentence prints and page breaks, along with how to proceed if you discover one that can’t be deleted. Like Windows, you can also check How to Delete a Page in Word Mac.
Also Check: Get Free Amazon Gift Card Codes
If you like to format your documents, so they print and appearance the way you need them to, you’ll need page breaks. The page breaks software in Microsoft Word offers you control over where one-page ends along with the next one begin. Here is just how to add page breaks, select from the countless kinds of page breaks you can add, and also how to Delete a Page in Word. Here we are sharing 3 best working guides for How to Remove a Blank Page in Word and How to Delete an Unwanted Blank Page in Word.
- Go to your unwanted blank page in your Word document
- Click as close to the bottom of the page as you can, and press your Backspace key until the page is removed.
- Click the View tab from the Ribbon and select the Navigation Pane in the Show section.
- Click on Pages, and select the blank page thumbnail in the left panel.
- Press your Delete key until it is removed.
- Double check your Sections, Click the Layout from the Ribbon and click the Margins button
- Select Custom Margins… From here
- Click the Layout tab. In the drop-down menu next to Section start, make sure that New page is selected > Click OK.
We hope you liked this article on How to Delete a Page in Word Mac. Comment below if you need any help.