Equalizer Windows 10 is one of the important tools when it comes to Music lovers and audiophiles. If you are a true music fan, then you should use Windows 10 Equalizer apps because Windows 10 or earlier version don’t have any Windows Sound Equalizer apps. You have to use Windows 10 Equalizer Spotify, Audio Equalizer For Windows 10 and Equalizer For PC Apps. In this article, we will share how to Add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10 and download Audio Equalizer For Windows 10.
If you are searching for the best Windows 10 Sound Equalizer and Equalizer For Windows 10, then this article will help you. You can learn how to Add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10 and use Equalizer For Windows.
How to add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10/7
So, here is how to Add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10 so that the direct audio stream is equalizer enabled thus adding a Sound equalizer to Windows 10 & iTunes and use Equalizer For Windows 10. Also, check Best Sound Equalizer Software Free Download.
Both of the Windows 10, 7 or 8.1 doesn’t have Equalizer support, or there is no such inbuilt function support. Music lovers often are inclined to enjoy hearing their music in a many favored style, and they utilize to set up the melody if their audio using the Equalizer only. We’ve said a guide for introducing Audio Equalizer on Windows 10.
- Audio drivers installed & working. Look for the Best Audio Driver For Windows 10.
- A Working internet
- A user account to install apps
How to Add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10
We are going to use Equalizer APO for installing the system-wide equalizer for Windows 10.
Download & Install Equalizer APO for your 32 -bit or 64-bit versions.
- Equalizer APO for Windows 10 / 7 / 8.1 (32-bit Variants)
- Equalizer APO for Windows 10 / 7 /8.1 (64-bit Variants)
After you have downloaded the above software Install it. While installing it will ask you to choose the Playback devices.
- Select the audio playback devices from Equalizer, Headphones / Speakers, etc.
- After selecting the playback devices, > Press OK.
- Equalizer APO is now successfully installed.
- Reboot System and its done.
- After reboot, we will now control the Equalizer App. But to manage it, you need to Download & Install PC Equalizer GUI from the link.
- Now, once you have installed Equalizer GUI, it will ask you permissions to write to the configuration file, allow it by Click Yes.
- you can easily change the default Equalizer settings like Bass, Party, Jazz, Rock, Soft, Classical, from the drop-down menu.
Now successfully changed audio output and installed Equalizer on Windows 10. Hope you liked this article on Add Sound Equalizer on Windows 10 and Download the best Equalizer For Windows 10. Comment below if you need any help.