Use Tinder Without Facebook: Who doesn’t love using dating apps? But you got to integrate it with social apps. But what if I said a way to use Dating Apps without Facebook? Online dating will be sheer fun. As a result, online dating has become a buzzword, and every second person has been seen drifting around the dating apps without Facebook in search of true love or just to have some time pass to make their life more exciting, according to their wish.
Love is a choppy trip and when the sentiments get the potential and velocity of the Internet, there is no pause.
After the evolution of Facebook, Facebook has gained its popularity among millions of users. You can hardly go to any website without having like or share buttons. This is why people unwillingly sign up on these websites using their Facebook accounts and putting their privacy at risk.
But sometimes you don’t want your personal life mixed with your social life. Now the question comes does tinder require Facebook so, In the case of Tinder, you have to log in with your Facebook account. If you are not concerned about your Facebook friends knowing about your public dating, does not affect you then, it is not a big deal for you.
What is tinder?
Tinder is an excellent dating and socializing application that uses location-based services to find people in your area who could interest you. The application is a connective medium between two mutually interested users that lays the establishment of a new, loving relationship. Tinder Application is available for android as well as iOS.
It has been installed by more than 50 million users from google play store and is still one of the highest rated dating application available for android.
So you must be thinking can you use dating apps without Facebook specially tinder? We will get back to your question after having a glance at some basic facts of all the related framework.
Reasons for linkage between tinder and Facebook:
In a very intelligent way, Tinder has backed on Facebook’s popularity for a number of reasons that I am going to cover below.
- Tinder will have basic info about the people from their Facebook account to prevent abuse.
- This, in turn, makes new and prospective users more likely to trust the app (sign up).
- You won’t have to upload new photos to tinder as you already have many photos uploaded to Facebook so it will show your Facebook profile pic to other tinder users.
- The app will ask you if you want to let it view your contacts if you say yes, this will scan through your contacts and try to match them with people that pop up in the app for you to rate.
Reasons for why You Must Use Tinder Without Facebook:
- The first reason is the most important reason, that you do not want security agencies to be granted access to your accounts. Like what happened in Apple case between Apple and FBI, you definitely will not wish that security agencies are accessing your Tinder account.
- The second reason is, everyone is concern about their online privacy. By chance, if your Tinder account gets compromised, then your dating history might get public which surely you don’t want to know by everyone.
Basic working of tinder
- Tinder connects with the Facebook profiles of the users, as it aims to maintain the quality of the application.
- If it had been till authentication, nobody would have an issue. But, the application not only uses Facebook profiles to connect people with similar interests but also utilizes Facebook to trace their location.
- This is how Tinder works.
Now that you have the solid knowledge of the working of tinder and why you shouldn’t link your Facebook account with tinder, let’s get back to the real question “can you use tinder without Facebook” or “different dating apps Without Facebook”.
Well, there are no official methods to use tinder without Facebook in 2017 but here are some ways which will surely help you to browse tinder anonymously and you will also get the answer to the question that does tinder post to facebook?
Also Read: Dual Whatsapp
Method 1- create a new Facebook account.(Use Tinder Without Facebook)
As we have mentioned above, the Tinder app requires Facebook for working. If you don’t want to create a mess with your main account then, we would suggest you create a new account, and limit your Facebook account details.
Step1. Create New Email ID (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo etc.)
Step2. Go to Facebook.com
Step3. Enter all the signing up credentials and use newly created email id for registration.
Step4. Once you have created a new Facebook account, head over to the Tinder app to make some necessary changes.
- Open Tinder Application and click on Settings gear at the top left corner.
- Navigate to App Settings.
- Click Logout and Confirm.
- Now that you are logged out of Tinder, log in to new Facebook account.
- Go to your Tinder login on the computer and log in with Facebook.
- Now your Tinder account will get associated with the newly created Facebook account and you can limit the amount of information you want to put on it.
Using your new account makes sure that you add a few photos to your profile, add interests so that you can be matched with other people on Tinder and fill out your “about me” so that people can get a sense of who you are.
Also Read: Delete Instagram Account Permanently
Method 2. Level up the Facebook Privacy.( Tinder Without Facebook alternative)
You can maximize the privacy settings in your account by limiting all access to browse tinder anonymously.
Also, you can check how much of your Facebook account Tinder can get access to by following the simple steps provided below.
Step 1: Visit Facebook from your desktop/laptop or mobile phone and Log in to your Facebook account.
Step 2: Click on the icon which looks like a lock and comes with three vertical lines placed at the top right corner of your screen.
Step 3: After that click on the “See More Settings” at the bottom.
Step 4: Now scroll to “Apps” section and then tap to see all of the apps you use on Facebook.
Step 5: Now you will notice Tinder on that app list. Click on it and change the “App Visibility” to “Only Me”. In this way, Tinder won’t be able to post anything to your Facebook account and also won’t notify people that you use the dating app without Facebook. This will help you to use Tinder without Facebook.
Also Read: Whatsapp Group Names
Tinder App: Exciting New Features 2017
Exclusive Profile Pictures
You can now directly change the display picture of your Tinder account directly from your smartphone, without taking the help of Facebook and if anybody has a question “does tinder post to Facebook” then answer is clearly no, if u have adopted any one of the methods listed above.
Tinder has now included the GIF options on their app. Now, a huge library of the latest GIFs, defining various emotions and moods, has been embedded into the Tinder keyboard.
More personalized info
When you are using a dating application, it is somewhat necessary to enhance your information section, to flaunt your educational and professional background to the rest of the world and especially when you are going to meet a new person.
Tinder also allows its users customize their handle in a unique and innovative way, This customization option will also help you to attract your dream person through this application.
If you and your partner whom you are going to date have something in common, Tinder will show these aspects, to the Facebook profile of you two. it will help to create a special bond between you two.
We hope this information has been useful and helpful to those of you who wanted to use tinder Without Facebook and for the guys who wanted to browse tinder anonymously, there that want the luxury of being able to use Tinder for dating, socializing, and whatever suits you without your Facebook friends.